While Tracy was home on leave we spend hours playing on the lake. Tracy went wakeboarding , waterskiing , swimming and tubing with her cousins. The days were unusually hot and sunny , very much like Yuma, AZ. It was fun keeping cool.

The younger ones look up to Tra and decided to try what every Tracy was doing. Alex [9] and Tracy wakeboarded double and did a great job together. Kristi [6] tried and did not give up until she had the wakeboard master also.

Lots of gas was burned the last 10 days. Thank you Lisa and the famous Momba Boat..

4 comments:

djhauk said...

I think the wakeboard is so cool. The girls make it look so easy. We had a great time that day!! I love the pictures that capture the moment forever. I'll always be reminded of good times.

Anonymous said...

Kristi and Alex are wakeboarding. Guess I'll have to have them teach me. It was so great to see Tracy this week.

Van-Go said...

They do make it look easy! My sister has a tube and that is more for us older folk.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I made a comment last week and it never showed up! Anyways.. Alex did awesome at wakeboarding, she really suprised me. I promise im going to a flip next year! hehe. It was an awesome vacation. LOVE YOU!