Gladys Porter zoo- Gorillas

>
the majority of our time at the zoo seems to be watching this family and talking to them. Sometimes I think they would like to talk back with us.


This is the newest addition to the family, Penny and baby Samantha ..


Playing on the "tree house is a favorite and shows how strong and agile they are.


It looks like Mary is going to be the next one to become a mother again.
--



I am not sure who this young "teenager' is but she sure loved my troll doll. She would sit on a narrow ledge and poke and try to touch and grab the toys.

You Looking At Me!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

oooh fun! they look like they want to play lol... I don't think I would be up for playing with them thought... at least not the big ones! hope you guys are having a great time in the sun shine while we are here freezing our butts off!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I fell in love with the picture of the baby walking across the beam...what a beautiful shot!!! You rock!!! The zoo is so much fun!!! Carson would love to play with the troll and watch the gorillas. I will have to remember to biring toys to the Detroit zoo in the spring.

Anonymous said...

I love the Gladys Porter Zoo. Had a bone density test this morning and the port is coming out on Monday. We are almost there.

Anonymous said...

again, more award winning pictures. love the trip to the zoo with you. thanks for sharing. love connie's comment 'almost there'. monday will be a relief with the port coming out. did your friends miss you? it looks like they are glad you're back. welcome back oohoo oohoo ahaa ahaa!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE GORILLA WHISPER!!!

Connie said...

These are so good, I "borrowed" some for my blog. LOL.

TRACY RENEE said...

I see our family is still there..hehe. Nice pictures! I wish I was coming to see you! Love you!

Van-Go said...

Great shots of the family! We think that was Hurumbee in the pic.