condos on SPI

Come with us on a tour ........


One day the fearsome foursome went to South Padre Island to check out Condos for when the Custin Kids come for a visit. I think what we found were pricey but very nice. Enjoy the views from the 3rd, 7Th and ground floor poolside areas of three different building complexes.







Bob and Lavonne find a nice spot to relax and read while Cliff is still checking out the condos. Nice Stairway. Are they charting the next stop?

Oh , the views from the third floor and the sound of the ocean from living room and bedroom. We could just sit and listen for the whole weekend, but alas the Condo manager seemed to think differently. The "spoil sports" want a reservation made and deposit left. We continue on to the next one.
This one was decorated very nice. We liked it the best. Note the mirrors.

-Next is a Condo on the 7 Th floor. They all had the same basic layout but were decorated differently.
A wet bar is a nice touch but I think I liked the one with the wall of mirrors , it seemed more spacious.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the views, all of them. i could actually hear the waves gently rushing the shore. it was beautiful. can you bring that home with you? beautiful. i wouldn't care how the inside looked staying there.

Van-Go said...

Lookin forward to our visit to your new condo. Can't wait to visit your new place.

amy said...

SPI IS SO MUCH FUN!! The condo's look nice!! How expensive I might come one of these years with the kids...lol!! When I hit the lotto!

Connie said...

26 degrees here tonight for the low. The island looks so refreshing and WARM.

amy said...

Welcome back Connie...may I suggest slippers, hot tea, heated blanket, and a hot stone massage!! Think garden summer blueberries and tomatoes!

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me. We finally had some patio weather here in Iowa.Corky

Kathy Dydalowicz said...

So glad to finally access to your blog and have the time to read to read it too!!!

The condos on the ocean make me homesick for Australia, however, I think if I was in Texas, I wouldn't know the difference. I miss the ocean. Kathy