We love the Zoo

If you connect the dots you have a heart of Giraffes..


We have paws taking a "pause" at the Zoo. Do you know whose feet we see? One is female and one male.




This is what the Gorillas see. I spy Debbie. The Gorilla was very nice to return the camera after snapping this picture.
How did she get that Camera?


Cheese ,, already....



Come on Mom, just touch her once , Noel is very gentle. Oh so soft, too!
Yes , I like you too,, [please don't spit on me]

Ok , OK, I do have my paw down this hole. I 'll get that critter yet. Watch the dirt fly.
--

You gotta love this face..



Awww, what did you bring me today? Baby is so curious about the Troll Doll.


I think I want to kiss you!! [In fact she did give the glass a great big slobbery kiss..]




For those of you who guessed the feet it was the King Of The Jungle... Lions.


A trip to the Zoo is not complete without a stop at Johnny Carino's To eat. Umm Umm the best Pannini Sandwiches and other stuff also. Debbie is visiting Mom and Dad and we always do some outings together. Debbie gives a thumbs up to Johnny Carino's..



I think we made a mistake taking Debbie to the F Street Dairy Bar. She fell in love , so we meet there every night. When we hit the door they start making the Hot Fudge Sundays. I have never eaten so much Ice Cream. It is made on site and yummy!!

4 comments:

Connie said...

I love that interactive zoo - the animals talk to you and take your pictures! Really great photos and expressions (the Orangutans). Wish I could go to Carinos and the dairy bar with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi cliff Lavonne and Debbie. Nice zoo shots and commentary. Sounds like you are back in a big way. Feels right. thanks. Dee

amy said...

Next year you are going to be hired by the zoo to give tours!! Each zoo blog is so interactive and special!! They boys had a fun time guessing the paws and singing songs from the lion king while looking at your blog!!

Van-Go said...

we miss the zoo! you got some great interactive views!